We’ll need dozens of volunteers to make the Columbus Book Festival happen! All volunteers receive a free Columbus Book Festival T-shirt, snacks and goodies.
Sign up for these exciting volunteer opportunities on Saturday and Sunday, July 15-16:
• Help featured authors navigate to their panel sessions and signings
• Monitor author panels, take a headcount and ensure it starts and ends on time
• Welcome and check in authors and fellow volunteers; refresh snack stations
Information Booth Host
• Share festival information with attendees and hand out maps and programs
Book Signing & Book Store Attendant
• Assist authors with book signings and help fans queue up
• Restock and support the Official Festival Bookstore
Exhibitor Check-In & Topiary Park Concierge
• Check-in festival exhibitors and help them find their Festival Marketplace booth
• Assist exhibitors & indie authors in the Festival Marketplace
Children’s Activity Helpers
• Engage kids and families outdoors and in the library’s Children’s Area with games and crafts
Green Room Attendant
• Help entertainers check-in & get ready for their sets
• Guide exhibitors, authors, volunteers and staff into reserved parking lots
• Fill in where we need a set of extra hands!
Click below to see shift times, full position descriptions and to sign up!
96 S. Grant Ave.
Columbus, OH 43215
Columbus Metropolitan Library Foundation | 96 S. Grant Ave. | Columbus, OH 43215
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 614-645-2275